Thursday

2015 is ending


Hello everyone! Today we say goodbye to 2015.


I want to say THANK YOU to give your support to this entrepreneurship, even though this blog has been active for a short time I feel satisfied with the result and I hope you enjoy what I share with you in each article; the main goal is to improve and achieve to work full time as a makeup artist.


In advance I can tell you that soon I will be adding more proposals (besides makeup) to the blog, so you can see other facets of my work. I remind you that any proposal you’re curious about and want to see in the blog (articles on various topics, makeup, etc.) just post it in the comment section below and I will be happy to answer your request.

Thanks again for everything and I hope we keep in contact during 2016.


Until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment