Tuesday

How I do my eyebrows make-up


Hello everyone! Welcome back to the blog. You've probably heard that eyebrows are the frame of the face, and that’s really true; well-groomed eyebrows enhance and provide harmony to the face... but we are not all lucky to have naturally beautiful eyebrows, so we have to wax and use make-up to improve them.

Today I tell you how I do my eyebrows make-up, so you can have a basic idea of eyebrows design and can practice it at home.

Making-up my eyebrows

I always start with plucked eyebrows, it is best to do it the night before to avoid skin irritation. Then I comb to see the natural shape of my eyebrows.


I usually use shadows, but it is also valid to use an eyebrow pencil or gel; for my skin tone I combine a middle brown shade with gray to achieve the right color for my eyebrows, then use an angled brush to apply the shadows.

I start making a line at the bottom of the eyebrow, covering from end to end.

Then I fill from the center to the outside, giving light touches making lines; I focus on the areas that need more padding. Sometimes, I extend a little the end of the eyebrow (I have very short eyebrows), everything depends on the makeup that I will use in the eye.

With what is left on the brush I make smooth lines in the beginning of the eyebrow, this area should be a little lighter than the rest to prevent the eyebrow look too "hard".

I comb again using a transparent mask or an eyebrow mask (I'm in love with "Brow Drama" by Maybelline).

I finish using a concealer on the top and bottom of the eyebrow to achieve a cleaner form… and voilà, perfect eyebrows with a natural look.



There's something I want to clarify, though these are the basic steps to do eyebrows make-up there are other things I take into account when I do make-up in my clients (eye shape, size, location on the face, natural eyebrows, etc.), so what works for me (and is what you see in this tutorial) does not necessarily work in others; all in make-up it’s based on practice and experimentation, so don’t get frustrated if you don’t do it perfectly the first time or if you have to some of the things you saw in these basic steps.

Products used:

  • Eyebrows brush.
  • BH eyebrow shadows (brown and gray tones).
  • Angled brush.
  • Eyebrows mascara "Brow Drama" by Maybelline.
  • Ultrafoundation by Kryolan.
  • Mascara “Big Eyes” by Maybelline.
  • Gel liner by Extreme.
  • Palette “Vice 2” by Urban Decay.

Thanks for coming, you are welcome to like and share with your friends J

Until the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment