Monday

Welcome to Make-up by Suge



Hello! Welcome to this new site created to share about the world of make-up. I would like you to take part of my passion for this art and at the same time offer you some tricks I've learned over time. But first things first.

My name is Sugery (yes, exactly as it reads, is not a stage name, is real) and I’ve been working as a professional makeup artist for a few years (although make-up is my passion and I practice it since I can remember). I was born in Caracas - Venezuela and I’m currently based in Buenos Aires - Argentina.

Although I have a degree in Physiotherapy, I was always attracted by the world of art and especially makeup (I’m crazy in love with special effects make-up = FX). And although I had to postpone training in makeup for various reasons, when the call is latent it can not be denied, so after my move I decided to embark on this new stage.

I have made several courses and trainings that include social make-up, theatrical characterization and FX and I’m always learning new things. I love what I do and I want to devote myself to this, so I think it is important to constantly improve and also share what I've learned.

Currently these are some of the services I offer:
  • Make-up: social, photography, artistic.
  • Theatrical characterization.
  • FX makeup.
  • Masks (latex and fiberglass).
  • Making of personalized headdresses and accessories.
  • Makeup custom classes.

One of my goals is to enter the world of make-up for film, video and TV. It is a branch that I have not experienced yet and the type of work that is handled in these areas seems very attractive to me.

Why make a make-up blog?

Yes, I know there are many blogs dedicated to make-up; and you might ask what is the difference?

What I want to give is my personal view of the world of make-up, while learning from what you want to say or ask. I think feedback and constant contact with the current needs of each person is the best way to improve both professionally and personally.

On the other hand, it seems to me an excellent platform to showcase my work and how it evolved and will evolve over time. I also hope you can find useful some of the tips I want to share about make-up, skin care and other issues.

Not everything is about make-up...

Along with my work as a make-up artist I love to create accessories: headdresses and props are my favorites. On a more personal level, I like to make all sorts of crafts and I am a student/dancer of 2 contemporary belly dance styles: ATS and Tribal Fusion.

Thanks for passing by to know this new project. I really hope to count with you through this new stage.


Until the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment