Tuesday

Review: Nude Magique CC Cream by L'OREAL

Hello everyone!

Today’s review is about Nude Magique CC Cream by L'Oreal, a “foundation” that comes with a specific undertone to correct various types of discolorations on the face. I specifically tested the anti-redness (light to medium tone) and I’m going to tell you my experience.



 Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness


I usually use a BB or CC Cream for daily makeup because I prefer light-medium coverage and I don’t like to use heavy cosmetics, for which this product works very well.


I chose to try the green version because I have some red areas on my face (nose, chin and other parts) -by the way I must visit a dermatologist because these red spots weren’t there before- and the color green is used to neutralize red. And actually this product neutralizes it very well, although I don’t know how it will work in stronger cases, since my “redness” is not so strong.

I also discovered that it’s ideal to use it as a primer if you want to achieve greater coverage with another foundation, because this CC Cream both reduces the redness and balances the tone of the face, so you probably do not need much of the other foundation to achieve a good coverage.

At first when you put on the product is like a green cream, but don’t worry, because when you distribute it to the face and wait a few seconds it suits your skin color. It’s best to place it with your fingers as it’s quite fluid.

Even when it’s a light product it has great duration on the face, obviously you should seal it well with loose powder (especially if you have oily skin). It also has an SPF of 20, which is ideal for those of us that forget to include sunscreen in our daily routine.

Here are some pictures of the before and after using this CC Cream:

BEFORE


AFTER


Have you tried this product? What do you think?



Thanks for reading, you are welcome to like and share this article!


Until the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment